Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friendship...

If we take a survey on the sms forwards that has been sent everyday in all parts of the world. Friendship based messages will leads among other messages.
Friendship is pure, immaculate and a good thing if we have friendship with good people.

It’s better to be with a good friend than staying alone. At the same time, its better to stay alone than staying with a bad friend. I guess the word bad friend is a wrong usage. There won't be anything called cold fire, hot ice or Islamic terrorism.

I have got really good friends in my life. In that way I feel I am the most blessed person in the world. I have got friends who always take my burden away, share my pain, gives me encouragement and care. When I am with my friends, I feel I am the happiest guy in the world. But now I am sitting in my own village, missing all my friends.

I would like to put my best friends name over here...

Ilyas, yasir, taher, hussain, naveed, tanveer, prabhu, senthil, jagan, kaja, taiseer, karuna, kamal, senthil. If I am left with them, I don't need anything.

Missing you all my dear friends...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=05ad85060b1573c7521fc5870da4361d ss_blog_claim=05ad85060b1573c7521fc5870da4361d