Sunday, September 28, 2008

Perversion...

All my friends call me in their flexible pet names. But most of them get united in a common word called "pervert". Since I think deeply and forced to have sense of humor by Almighty, I am nature to present everything comes out of my thoughts, words in a way that who ever listens to it will likes it. But the thing is they will not accept that they liked it. After I speak, they will say "you pervert bugger, you will never change” a loud laugh will be added with that phrases and still they will be waiting for my next set of conversations.

Let me give you a test to check who is a pervert.

"When I write some set of words like DEAR, FEAR, DEED, FEED, DUCK, people thinks that the next word will be a bad word. Now who is a pervert?"

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=05ad85060b1573c7521fc5870da4361d ss_blog_claim=05ad85060b1573c7521fc5870da4361d