Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some thing about ads

For such a long time, I have been wondering about one of the high impact field in the world, The Advertising industry. It’s not so easy to survive in it since it needs extremely talented creativity and innovativeness. Many a times, I froze after seeing some really awesome Ads. I don't know how they are able to narrate a story, popularize, market a product or service (no wonder, all because of extreme flow of $$$s). Some awesome Ads never let me sleep. Just in few set of frames or just in a single frame shot.

This is one part of it. On the other hand, there exists lot of Ads which exaggerate things. Most of the Tooth pastes, A body spray (yes, that one only) exaggerates to the core. Some of the Ads fool the people like anything.

Recently I saw an Ad. The celebrity who came in the Ad is a Pure Vegetarian. The funniest part was, the Ad was regarding a company which sells Chickens for Eating. I was stunned to see the Ad. Just imagine how much some of the Ad enterprises under estimated people.

I guess soon there will be some celebrity kid will advertise about some tablet which promises "long ***".
Who knows, the ad may go like this, the kid lying on the bed might say, "I use nayagra, complete feel, complete satisfaction and its longer, than our forefathers'... "

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=05ad85060b1573c7521fc5870da4361d ss_blog_claim=05ad85060b1573c7521fc5870da4361d